Kurt J.Lesker‘s most affordable organic material deposition system platform, designed specifically with the entry to mid-level user in mind.
- Standard configurations compatible with up to 100mm x 100mm square or 150mm diameter substrates, up to 350°C heating and cooling, glove box option available.
- Designed to accommodate specific organic and inorganic thin film applications such as, OLED Displays, Lighting, Organic Photovoltaics and Electronics.
- Offers both organic and metal deposition capabilities in a single chamber.
- Recipe driven computer system control with data logging option available.
- Field tested and proven design.
Glovebox Interfaced System: Incorporates a sliding front door with glove box interface flange and sliding rear door for unobstructed chamber access. Facilitates thermal and plasma enhanced atomic layer deposition techniques
- Standard chambers are configured to allow up to;
- (12) 1cc, 10cc, or 35cc plug-in low-temperature organic sources
- (4) Thermal evaporation sources and pellet feeder option
- Personalised combinations available based on system platform
- Scroll type rough pumping; cryogenic high vacuum pumping
- Standard configurations compatible with up to 8″ x 8″ (200mm x 200mm) square substrates, up to 350°C heating, glove box, up to five mask storage shelves with motorised transfer, and wedge tool options
- Basic computer control with recipe and data logging options are available as well
See Product details: Mini Spectros Glovebox Organic Metal Evaporator
- Organic Semiconductor
- Nanoscale Devices
- Metal Cathode Deposition
- Organic Films
- Organic Electronics and Photovoltaics (OPV)
- OLED Displays
- OLED Lighting
- Organic Electronics
- Integrated Smart Systems
- Thin Film Batteries
See Data Sheet details: Mini Spectros Glovebox Organic Metal Evaporator