Looking to boost performance of the vacuum process? Dry compressing Oerlikon Leybold LEYVAC pumps deliver exceptional process reliability, solid environment characteristics plus an attractive price-to-performance ratio based upon the screw principle. LEYVAC pumps and systems offer high process throughputs and maximise your system uptime.
This product line of dry compressing vacuum pumps has been developed for the specific requirements of industrial processes and coating applications in the pumping speed range of 80 to 250 m3/h. LEYVAC pumps and system combinations are robust, dependable and offer long-lasting service, plus they are particularly appropriate for the process industry, coating, solar-cell and display applications.
Industrial vacuum generators of the LEYVAC line are small, compact units. They excel through long system uptimes and high process throughputs. Moreover, they offer an optimised performance for lighter gases. Low heat and noise emissions are further benefits.The simple, frame-less connection of Roots pumps via adapters expands, if required, the demand for an increased vacuum performance. Such a direct connection is possible with Roots pumps from our RUVAC WS/U 251/501 and RUVAC WH 700/702 lines.
The LEYVAC product line comprises the models LEYVAC LV 80, LV 140, LV 250 and their C or CC versions. The new LEYVAC 250 significantly expands the performance spectrum of this product range with excellent energy efficiency characteristics.
LEYVAC benefits at a glance:
- Dry pump technology No oil contact to process gases Only periodic gear oil change
- High pumping speed for air and H2 already at high pressures
- Hermetically tight No shaft seals to ambient No oil leakage Safe pumping of toxic gases
- High reliability Long service intervals of up to 5 years High uptime with limited maintenance Robust and durable design
- One motor solution Multi-voltage, dual frequency motor operable at 200V – 460V and 50/60Hz
- Easy and modular Direct coupling of roots booster pumps without frames for models WH 700 and WA(U)/WS(U) 251-1001 provides enhanced pumping performance
LEYVAC Example Applications:
- Process Industry: Industrial furnaces – Degassing – Charging – Casting – Drying processes in general – Freeze drying – Packaging
- Coating: PVD/CVD coating – Wear resistant coatings – Optical coating – Web coating
- Solar: CVD/PECVD – Crystal pulling and casting
- Support functions: Regeneration of cryo pumps – Backing pumps for Turbomolecular pumps
For further information on Oerlikon Leybold Vacuum
In Australia and New Zealand please contact our Vacuum experts
Freecall Ph. AUS 1800 251 799 and NZ 0800 651 700
NEW WEBSITE: www.johnmorrisgroup.com/AU/Vacuum