Ismatec® pumps have expanded our already robust line of fluid handling and analysis products. These Swiss-engineered Ismatec pumps are renowned for their clocklike precision and manufactured according to strict ISO 9001:2008 standards. The independent channel control (ICC) pumps provide lower pulsation, better reproducibility, and a longer tubing life. Variable flow and bidirectional capabilities in each channel add to their flexibility. Uniquely the ICC pumps allows for individual channel calibration.
The much desired feature of computer compatibility enables you to monitor the pumps remotely, make adjustments, and gather and analyse measurement data.
Ismatec pumps are ideal for:
- Dissolution testing in pharmaceutical dosing
- Chromatography applications
- Adding a reagent to a reactor
- Research and development
Select from 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, and 12 roller options. Single-channel Ismatec Reglo Quick pumps offer quick tubing changes while Flowmaster® pumps are designed for heavy-duty processes and increased hygienic requirements.
- Putting precision into your pumping application
- Flow rates as low as 0.0007 mL/min
- Some Ismatec pumps feature convex rollers that extend tubing life and are gentle on fluid—great for fluids containing live cells
Well known for more than 40 years for precision fluid handling, Ismatec pumps are a recognised leader in peristaltic pumps.
Want to find out more about Ismatec Pumps?
Our Technical Experts would love to hear from you
AUS Freecall Ph. 1800 552 724 and NZ Freecall Ph. 0800 651 700